List of the Best [Top] eLearning Conferences of 2022 [or Even 2023]
The eLearning industry has been undergoing massive growth. And this trend is expected to grow as the dependence on online education continues to rise. Institutions are increasingly turning to eLearning tools and methodologies to teach their learners.
As more digital learning technologies evolve, nations and electronic learning service providers are constantly in the race for timely adoption of new solutions and best practices. They rely considerably on conferences to get new information, see what others are doing, evaluate research findings, and learn more about the international e-learning landscape.
There is a wide range of such conferences annually. Selecting a few to attend can go a long way in revolutionizing your current strategies, tools, and best practices. That said, here’s a list of top eLearning conferences of 2022:
1. International Conference: Building Bridges in STEAM Education in the 21st Century – Porto, Portugal; 30th, May 2022
The event’s goal is to offer all academic and non-academic participants the opportunity to share their experiences and projects. The conference theme is STEAM Education in the 21st Century.
- Organized By: BBC’22 International Conference
- Venue: Porto, Portugal
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-05-13
- Start and End Dates: 2022-05-30 to 2022-05-31
2. 6th International Conference on Recent Advances in Physics (PHY 2022) – Sydney, Australia; 18th, June 2022
This conference will create a forum for knowledge and result sharing on methodology, applications, and challenges of physics.
- Organized By: PHY 2022
- Venue: Sydney, Australia
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-04-09
- Start and End Dates: 2022-06-18 to 2022-06-19
3. 2nd International Conference on Adults’ Employment and Inclusion – Medina del Campo, Spain; 30th, June 2022
This is the II International Congress on Adult Education for Employment and Inclusion (CyLAEI 2022). Face-to-face on June 30 and virtually on July 1, 2022. The goal is to show effective experiences related to Adult Education.
- Organized By: University of Oviedo and Castilla
- Venue: Gamazo, Medina del Campo, Castilla y Leon, Spain
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-02-28
- Start and End Dates: 2022-06-30 to 2022-07-01
Simalar Case We Have Already Done
Simalar Case We Have Already DoneTeachMe — Custom eLearning Web Platform
4. Mapping Brevity across Borders: Short Forms as Tools for Educational, Social and Cultural Mediation – Santiago de Compostela, Spain; 4th, July 2022
The goal of the conference is to provide interdisciplinary reflections on the use of short forms as pedagogical tools in teaching and learning contexts.
- Organized By: University of Santiago de
- Venue: Faculty of Philology, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruna, Spain
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-05-31
- Start and End Dates: 2022-07-04 to 2022-07-05
5. III. International Conference on Mathematics and its Applications in Science and Engineering – Bucharest, Romania; 4th, July 2022
The aim of the meeting is to stimulate research and interaction of mathematicians in all aspects related to pure and applied Mathematics/Mathematics Education.
- Organized By: Technical University of Civil Engineering of Bucharest
- Venue: B-ul. Lacul Tei, Nr. 122-124, Sector 2, Bucuresti, 020396, Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-06-04
- Start and End Dates: 2022-07-04 to 2022-07-07
6. IEEE International Professional Communication Conference – Limerick, Ireland; 17th, July 2022
The event will cover a wide range of interests in technical writing and professional communication from engineering, research, and academia.
- Organized By: IEEE Professional Communication Society
- Venue: Limerick, Limerick, Munster, Ireland
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2021-12-03
- Start and End Dates: 2022-07-17 to 2022-07-20
Related IndustryeLearning Software Development Services
7. Social Sciences and Humanities: between constant/static and changing/change – Konya, Turkey; 26th, July 2022
You can get to know more details about the conference through this link:
- Organized By: International Center for Social and Human Research and Studies
- Venue: konya, Konya, Turkey
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-03-10
- Start and End Dates: 2022-07-26 to 2022-07-28
8. World Conference on Computers in Education 2022 (WCCE 2022) – Hiroshima, Japan; 20th, August 2022
This is an international conference on education in computing and informatics and computer use in education.
- Organized By: Information Processing Society of Japan
- Venue: International Conference Center Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-02-28
- Start and End Dates: 2022-08-20 to 2022-08-24
9. International Conference on Innovation, Engineering 4.0 in Technology 4.0 and Education 4.0 – Venice, Italy; 19th, September 2022
The event offers a multidisciplinary online forum for researchers, professionals, and educators to present and discuss the latest innovations, trends, challenges, and new solution methods.
- Organized By: International Real Sciences Academy
- Venue: WEB-Virtual, Venice, Venice, Italy
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-08-05
- Start and End Dates: 2022-09-19 to 2022-09-23
10. 2022 International Conference on Foreign Language Education and Linguistics (FLEL 2022) – Kunming, China; 28th, October 2022
The conference will discuss matters regarding Foreign Language Education and Linguistics and other related topics. The meeting will create a forum for sharing the latest research results and advanced research methods in related fields.
- Organized By: Academic Communications
- Venue: Kunming Jin Jiang Hotel, Kunming, Yunnan, China
- Research Paper Submission Deadline: 2022-10-19
- Start and End Dates: 2022-10-28 to 2022-10-30
All throughout the year, there are many international conferences on eLearning happening in many nations of the world. Every conference is primarily focused on helping academics, researchers, and non-academics to learn new findings, methodologies, and the latest solutions. You can significantly boost your knowledge and skills via eLearning international conferences.
We can help you take your eLearning business to a whole new level with cutting-edge, future-fit eLearning software solutions. Here at Aristek Systems, we provide custom-tailored education software development services for schools and organizations of all sizes. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you.