Features of 3D Modeling
3D modeling services are widely used in various spheres of people’s activities: industry, medicine, construction and information technology. 3D images printed on the special printer are becoming effective tools to promote products and services in the markets.
3D Modeling in Business
The transfer from flat to 3D images is due to the capability of the latter to depict the finest details of an object. A customer can see a textured and geometrically verified object in its real size, shape and color. 3D modeling services provider easily realizes projects of non-existent products in reality and implements them in practice.
There are the following reasons to use 3D modeling in business:
- Decrease of expenses
A computer model replaces a prototype to pass through testing, checking and expertises.
- Complete replication of a real object
The object obtained due to printing on the 3D printer is identical to a real one. It can be demonstrated to a customer, consulted on usage and shown as an example of the output production in trading platforms.
- Increased visual perception
Presenting products using 3D modeling are effective, impressive and realistic. Visualization of such projects attracts customers and sponsors.
The financial benefit of using 3D modelling services is obvious. They are dynamic and accessible for inspection from any side, which allows evaluating its identity with a real product. When there are a lot of components, a producer can easily check an object construction yet at the stage of projecting a future product, insert corrections and evaluate technical parameters.
Simalar Case We Have Already Done
Simalar Case We Have Already Done3D Scenes “Galaxies”
Requirements to 3D Models
Not all images created in the appropriate program suit for 3D printing. There are special requirements to 3D models, they should be observed when developing a project. Before creating a 3D object a customer has to determine:
- What material an image will be printed. Its type defines maximum and minimum drawing size, wall thickness and distance between elements.
- Single or multicolour image.
- File format: STL and WRL.
3D modeling services include:
- Creating 3D image: all elements and arrangement.
- Printing the model on the printer observing the parameters set.
- Video-presentation and demonstration of how an object works.
Simalar Case We Have Already Done
Simalar Case We Have Already Done3D Scenes “Volcano”
Common Errors When Printing 3D Models
3D model development and creation require a contractor to be especially careful. Missing any details can lead to printing defects or equipment failure.
The following errors can happen when working with 3D images:
- Normals are wrongly oriented (they have to be outside).
- Mesh with holes. 3D models are always “pressurized”. If a plane is missing, an object is unacceptable for printing.
- Presence of internal walls.
- Shared edge. Only two planes are attached to one edge. If there are more, an error appears.
- Crossing planes. The program can’t sort out the number of layers, which leads to incorrect reproduction.
Service We Produce
Service We ProduceCustom 3D Modeling & Consulting
Professional 3D modelers from Aristek Systems will help to avoid errors while 3D modeling having outstanding theoretical and practical knowledge of creating 3D models as well as its implementation into business processes.