Salesforce: Lightning Web Components Are Now Open Source
Salesforce has now released Lightning Web Components (LWC) as open source. Lightning Web Components has successfully taken W3C standard web components and combined with with an HTML template system. This new move has allowed more developers to access LWC as well as freeing them up to find new ways of using the framework.
Service We Produce
Service We ProduceCRM Development Services
According to Salesforce there are 5 main benefits to the newly open-sourced Lighting Web Components:
- Skills built using Lightning Platform can now be re-utilized and extended to other platforms.
- Code is reusable across multiple contexts.
- Outside contributions can be added to LWC.
- Developers can develop a greater understanding of the code.
- Easy to follow instructions have been provided on the project website.
If you’re looking for a company that provides CRM integration and other software development services, contact us.