Database System Development Stored Procedure
Managing app resources is based on using databases. Named database program objects are called stored procedures. These are independent subprograms performed on servers. They are built, stored in databases and retrieved from clients’ apps.
One Stored Procedure can be used in indefinite number of clients’ apps. This feature allows:
- saving time and effort for creating app software;
- reusing a code efficiently.
Stored procedure development will significantly facilitate users in employing app resources:
- To perform a certain action without Stored Procedure, it is necessary to introduce a full set of commands. Therefore, it is rational for users to employ Stored Procedure to carry out similar tasks.
- Stored Procedure makes it unnecessary to introduce commands to perform a concrete task, it is enough to indicate SP, and the task will be carried out.
Features of Subprograms Existence
Such objects exist independently from other database objects.
SP is activated through a client’s program -Stored Procedure trigger.
The resource user can set parameters to manage the procedure access: open/close access for other users. But only an owner or creator of this resource can access the code change function. SP ownership can be transferred to another user.
In order to develop a stored procedure in commercial database systems special programming languages are used.
Accessible Stored Procedure Types
- System SP typeTheir task is to perform different administrative actions:
- manipulating server features;
- creating users’ accounts;
- managing automation;
- requesting/receiving information on database objects and other tasks.
- Users’ SP typeUsers can create SP to carry out definite actions. Each procedure is stored in a certain database. To realize a necessary procedure, a user simply refers to a concrete database.
- Temporary SPStored Procedure is not only a constant object. The existence of temporary stored procedures is strictly limited. They are active for some time, and then they are deleted by a server. Temporary stored procedures are divided into two groups: local and global.
Professional Stored Procedure Development
Backend stored procedure development should be done by IT-outsourcing company, it is economically more beneficial. A customer will receive:
- qualified technical support and maintenance of a complex system;
- possibility to scale a project;
- customized software suitable for each separate business;
- guaranteed privacy of data transferred;
- high quality services at each work stage.
Aristek Systems is a team of developers that fully absorbed in a customer’s business, which results in receiving a maximum quality product meeting set requirements. Contact us to get more info about our Database Design Services.