How to Implement AI and Machine Learning in Your Existing Application?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) is on the ascendancy in the tech world and thetwo technologies can be leveraged to increase profits by integrating ML and AI in the development of mobile apps.
Using AI/ML in your mobile application
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) is on the ascendancy in the tech world and the two technologies can be leveraged to increase profits by integrating ML and AI in the development of mobile apps. There are several ways this can be done to increase the efficiencies and function of the apps:
- Reasoning — commonly used in apps that involve logic. This ranges from game play to route planning and more.
- Recommendation — AI and ML help to collect data from users so that they can recommend products or services based on user behavior. For example, the ability to provide a list of products based on a customer’s purchase history.
- Behavior — AI can be used as a security tool to pick up unusual behavior online and shutting down malicious attempts to purchase goods or access data.
- Personalization — using AI and ML allows your business to collect and evaluate user activities to make more personal recommendations.
- Predictive capabilities — ML can help a marketer develop a deeper understanding of the user’s preferences based on data like location, age and so on. This means that the company can make recommendations based on the personal preferences of its customers.
- Better search technology — AI and ML can tailor search results based on the individual user by learning from previous search queries and adapting results.
- Better security — image or voice recognition technology can provide an extra layer of security for mobile devices.
- Relevancy — ML and AI take data to provide relevant information and advertising to users.
The statistics regarding the use of AI and ML software are clear: As we move into 2020 the likelihood is that the market will continue to grow from $1.4 billion in 2016 to a point where it is expected to reach $59.8 billion in 2025. At present 40% of companies within the US are using ML in sales/marketing apps and as a result around 76% of these companies went above and beyond their own sales target.
It seems that the days where it was enough to use generic applications are gone and for businesses to stay ahead of the game they will need to adopt AI and ML and integrate them into their existing applications.
If you’re looking for a company that provides CRM Integrations and other software development services contact us.